Full-Time Senior Financial Controller – UK – (ref.:0526)
Senior Financial Controller in a prestigious Bank based in London.
Due to an expansion of their activity, our client is looking for a new Accountant.
- You will be in charge of the bank’s accounting and you will give advices to the clients. You will manage a team of accountants,
- you will help develop and document reporting policies and procedures,
- you will lead Staff Accountant, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable as needed,
- you will assist the Controller in establishing, maintaining and enforcing internal controls.
- 10 years experience in accountancy.
- Must have Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- Must be fluent in English.
- CPA a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems including SAP, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards or Oracle .
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access experience helpful .
- Good organization and communication skills a must.
Bonus and high salary are provided.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1,103 total views, 1 today